Re: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on May 28, 2024 at 19:07:27 PST:

Welcome to the Dreamland Resort, Ellie. I am glad you found us!

By all means, come out here, visit and experience Rachel and the beautiful Nevada high desert for yourself. We welcome visitors here in Rachel and in all of Lincoln County. Yes, tourism is up, but on a very modest level. If I see more than five cars at the Inn they are busy... :-)

Besides the Inn we have a small gas station/convenience store, the "Alien Cowpoke". It is mostly managed by young locals who will be happy to give you some pointers.

I know there are rural areas in Ohio but I promise you will be amazed by the night sky. And while you are here visit historic towns nearby such as Pioche, Tonopah, Ely etc. All an easy day trip from Rachel... :-)

After you digest the info in our FAQ and visitor info section please feel free to post your questions here. It helps others like yourself who may be planning their first trip.

In Reply to: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia posted by Ellie on May 28, 2024 at 18:01:46 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: