Re: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Ellie (Member since 05/28/2024) on May 29, 2024 at 10:35:17 PST:

It is great to hear that people are so welcoming despite all of the negativity surrounding tourism a few years ago. I follow the Little Alieinn on Facebook and saw some posts discussing the Alienfest fiasco. It made me so angry and sad that people made such a mess in Rachel. However, it is good to hear that there is still positivity shared with travelers with good intentions!! I will post any other questions I have here and it's really nice to have like-minded people to talk to on here! It's been difficult making friends and finding a community as an adult, so thank you again for being so welcoming.

P.S. I ended up on an article about your situation with the government and I'm so sorry that happened to you, it's disgraceful.
At the end of the article you had talked about wanting someone to take over the site that has similar passions. I'm not sure if I know anyone who would want that responsibility but I do have friends who are in the IT field and computer science who may be able to assist you in making site improvements or at least look into ways you could smooth out the discussion forum! I will ask around and get back with you if I hear anything or get any suggestions-- if you're interested :)

Thanks again!
Ellie

In Reply to: Re: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on May 28, 2024 at 19:07:27 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: