Re: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Jim Poston (Member since 03/19/2021) on May 29, 2024 at 11:12:42 PST:

Like Joerg said, I think the public side of Rachel is very welcoming to visitors.

I've only seen four cars at most at the Inn, including mine, and two of them from a tour company from Vegas.

My story of Rachel welcome was when I was airing up the tires on my Xterra after coming back from an offroad sojourn. I have a little battery-operated compressor and it will pump up the tires, but it takes a while.

An employee at the Inn came out and asked if he would air up my tires with his compressor. We drove in the back and he had me pavement ready in minutes.

Oh yeah, another Inn story: we were chatting with the tourists from the Vegas tour vans, and we accidentally left without paying our tab! Hundreds of miles later into the outback, we realized our mistake.

It was days before we got back into cell coverage, but we called and told them exactly what we ordered and paid over the phone, including a big tip!

In Reply to: Re: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on May 28, 2024 at 19:07:27 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: