Ground OPS and movements at Groom - August 28, 2024

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by n01_b4_flash (Member since 01/29/2012) on September 05, 2024 at 14:55:08 PST:

Dear Team,

You are welcome to watch my recent production from my latest visit to "the range". I managed to hike a Peak to get decent view of Det 3. AFFTC at Groom Lake, NV. First few scenes of the video I recorded early in the morning and was impressed with viewing conditions that day. The temperature was already rising(as that desert has it) but even in a mid-day plenty of details are able to be seen on the video. That video doesn't include radio comms - I let it for another video that will come online soon :)

The base was very much active that day and you can observe a series of ground movements and operations.

** This is the first video ever published from that particular viewspot, it was NOT recorded from Tikaboo Peak. One of my goals was to be able to record Janet terminal(or at least a part of it) and... I succeed - you are welcome to watch one of the Janet's taxiing via taxiway up to the terminal. This is first time ever seen on video.

All scenes from the video were recorded on August 28, 2024.

Link: https://youtu.be/CfbtGzGmsJs?si=tDlTf7mlP41Lz1XU

P.S There is more to add soon. I guess you won't be disappointed, stay tuned!

n01_b4_flash

Attached link: Groom Lake: Ground OPS and movements - August 28, 2024

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL: