Re: OT--EG&G Patch for "Classified UFO Retrieval Program

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by bandersnatch (Member since 03/07/2023) on August 14, 2023 at 23:18:24 PST:

Highly doubt this is anything at all related to UFOs.
The patch shows themes typically associated with USAF electronic intelligence (like the lightning bolt), and, in particular, it's very similar to the patch worn by the 6948th Electronic Security Squadron (https://www.amazon.it/PATCHMANIA-Security-Squadron-Ricamate-TERMOADESIVA/dp/B08CSKP6SQ).
Another interesting detail is the star in the reticle, which I suspect depicts RCS spikes on a radar screen. The sphere on the left side is also used as a standard radar target for calibration. All of this ties nicely with the "Measure Analyze Protect" inscription, i.e. they measure and analyze RCS signatures to then protect USAF assets. Also, the file name of the picture is RCS patch ;)
I can't yet track it to a specific squadron, so it very well may be related to a program run at A51, but it's certainly nothing extraterrestrial.

In Reply to: OT--EG&G Patch for "Classified UFO Retrieval Program posted by Duke on August 14, 2023 at 20:09:40 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: