Water Cooler Chat: B-21 First Flight

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Smythers (Member since 04/27/2023) on July 22, 2023 at 11:56:53 PST:

My money is on a late afternoon into dusk flight: December-time, around the 7th or 8th 2023.

Plenty good enough for a few 'cooo ahhh' shots, but dusky enough to keep prying eyes from getting super high resolution images of the rear of the wings. Oh, and whilst we are here? We have a few good quotes from the great Senator J.Thume.

“We need more B-21-type efforts to leverage the best of our technological advancements to upgrade other aspects of our nation’s defense – and we need them quickly.

“The war in Ukraine, as well as war games addressing the defense of Taiwan, have made clear the cost of a major conflict.

“And if we hope to avoid such conflicts and deter future attacks against our country or our allies, we need to make restoring our readiness a top priority.

“As we move forward, I will continue to do everything I can to support not only our airmen at Ellsworth and the B-21 mission, but the critical work of upgrading our nation’s military capabilities.

“Mr. President, I yield the floor.”

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title: