Freedom of Speech under attack

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on December 10, 2022 at 20:29:37 PST:

Fellow Area 51 enthusiasts, our freedom of speech is under attack! The brutal and completely unjustified FBI raid of my homes is an attempt to silence all of us. I will not stand for that! I am reaching out to all of you to stand united with me against this government overreach. I lost a lot in this attack, and frankly the emotional scars will take longer than the physical ones to heal. But it is not my situation I am asking your help with.

What I am asking is simply this: In whatever way is at our disposal lets raise awareness for this blatant attack on our First Amendment rights and on journalistic freedom. Contact your representatives in Congress, post on your blogs, spread the word in discussion forums... be creative. Don't let them get away with this! Our freedom of speech is at stake! It could be your door that is kicked in next and it could be you brutally dragged out of your own home in handcuffs. Let me tell you, that is no fun!

If you share my concerns I hope that you will help me fight this blatant injustice, this attempt to intimidate all of us.

Thank you!

Joerg Arnu, Dreamland Resort Webmaster since 1999

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL: