Re: Mysterious Aircraft Spotted at Area 51

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Martin1997 (Member since 07/14/2019) on February 03, 2022 at 11:26:02 PST:

To be honest, that "printed roof" hypothesis doesn't make any sense to me.

Main reason is the perfect continuity of the ground marking outside and inside the shelter. Even if they can predict when the satellite is going to get over the base, them being able to anticipate the exact angle of the shot (which always vary a bit on satellite photos) seems less obvious to me. If the angle of the shot would have been just a few degree different, one could spot a gap on that yellow line.

Consider also the shadow of the aircraft. It's perfectly matching with the other shadows orientations. That satellite was certainly not the only one taking pictures of that thing (remember it lasted outside for 2 days at least) ; what would be the point of painting that shadow so it only match with light conditions at one specific hour in the day ?

If this is any kind of a "prank", it seems way more likely to me that they just builded a fake airframe and put it under that shelter.

In Reply to: Re: Mysterious Aircraft Spotted at Area 51 posted by WheresJanet on February 03, 2022 at 10:38:19 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: