- We do not collect any personal information about you when you visit our web site, unless you choose to provide that information.
- Our web server automatically logs certain non-personal information, such as which pages are being viewed, and the domain of visitors (e.g. aol.com). This information helps us improve our web site, and can not be traced back to an individual user.
- All services listed below reside entirely on our own server. Therefore we can ensure the privacy of your data as outlined below.
- The email addresses of subscribers of our mailing list are kept strictly confidential. They are only used for the purpose of sending out automatically generated messages to the mailing list. We make every effort to keep user data confidential, and we will under no circumstances disclose subscriber email addresses to a third party.
- Subscription to our mailing list is absolutely free.
- All generated emails to subscribers of our mailing list will contain detailed instruction on how to unsubscribe from the list.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Simply enter an email address that is currently subscribed, check the "Unsubscribe" option and click on "GO!" Changes will take effect immediately, and no record of previously subscribed addresses is kept.
- You do not need a password to read posts in our discussion forum, and no additional data will be collected about you when you only read posts.
- Before you can post messages in our discussion forum you need to request a password, and to provide a valid email address. This is to protect our posters and readers from spammers and troublemakers.
- The email address and password is kept strictly confidential, and will not be shared with anyone, for any reason.
- You do not need to provide an email address with your post, and you are free to use any alias instead of your name. If you wish to post anonymous, simply enter "Anonymous" in the name field.
- Your password or IP address will not show in the posted message.
- For more information on our discussion forum please see our Forum Rules and Mission Statement.
- When you sign our guest book it is not neccessary to provide an email address or web site. If you choose to do so, the address can be seen by all subsequent readers of our guest book. We can not assume responsibility for abuse of such data.
- When you sign our guest book your IP address, domain name and other sensitive data will NOT be saved in our guest book.
- No records are kept of guest book entries beyond what is visible to all readers of our guest book.
- Collecting email addresses from our guest book for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. We have taken steps to detect such activity, and we will report offenders to the proper authorities.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit networkadvertising.org.