Re: Cancelled Test at Groom after base's UH-60 spots me on Tikaboo! October 12, 2023 - THE VIDEO

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Michal n01_b4_flash Rokita (Member since 01/29/2012) on July 16, 2024 at 4:10:19 PST:

Could you extend, please?
Never admitted I knew what was that, just that it definitely was something that they didn't want me to see so gut feeling points to some unusual(or classified) ops. It might have been some foreign type that was supposed to fly that day for all we know.

I don't think they would cancel test flight if it was supposed to be some random/regular training flight in for example Groom-based F-16.

Condition "Watchdog" was first experienced(as far as I know) by Glenn Campbell in 1994 and he was at Freedom Ridge at the time it happened. Test articles were redirected to TTR instead of coming to land at Groom. Never heard the recording itself, only read transmission, but I believe it was Peter Merlin who mentioned it here on the forum some years ago.

-Michal

In Reply to: Re: Cancelled Test at Groom after base's UH-60 spots me on Tikaboo! October 12, 2023 - THE VIDEO posted by NotTelling on July 15, 2024 at 20:37:17 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: