Re: Missing X-series and Q-series designations possibly used for NGAD tech demonstrators and new secret Lockheed Martin spy drone?

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Vahe Demirjian (Member since 04/28/2022) on June 26, 2024 at 9:53:20 PST:

Like Andreas Parsch, I don't have the personal guts to ask the Defense Department about the Q-29 to Q-34 designation gap because doing so requires me going through "red tape" procedures. As a matter of fact, the recent allocation of XRQ-73 to the Northrop Grumman SHEPARD unmanned hybrid-electric flying wing drone leads me to suggest that any of the designations in the Q-29 to Q-34 sequence were probably assigned to the Teledyne FLIR Black Hornet, Teledyne FLIR R80D SkyRaider, and InstantEye Robotics InstantEye, but that nomenclatural records for such an assignment haven't been publicly disclosed yet.

In Reply to: Re: Missing X-series and Q-series designations possibly used for NGAD tech demonstrators and new secret Lockheed Martin spy drone? posted by quellish on February 09, 2024 at 13:43:44 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: