Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Vandalia (Member since 12/31/2015) on June 11, 2024 at 17:08:56 PST:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but:

1) A federal judge is prohibited from having any communication with you. It all has to be on the court's docket.

2) The only way to enforce that provision is by filing suit. This isn't the type of thing you are able to do by yourself if you are not an attorney.

3) I would very strongly suggest contacting the "Institute for Justice." This would seem to be up their alley and they have some pretty high power attorneys who assist them.

Attached link: Institute for Justice

In Reply to: Re: posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 11, 2024 at 14:46:15 PST:


Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]