Re: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Ellie (Member since 05/28/2024) on May 29, 2024 at 10:30:20 PST:

Hi Michal, I wanted to let you know that your message made me tear up. Your reassurances and the beautiful picture you painted were a sigh of relief. I feel the worries and anxieties are essentially gone after reading first Joerg's and now your reply. I cannot express what it means to hear everything I've always dreamed about isn't some romanticized childish thing, but it's based in reality. I reread this twice and will keep your words close to my heart. Right now I am a student working on my master's degree in biology, so it's difficult to have the time or money to travel much at all. It is my goal to finish this degree and then spend as much time as possible exploring, Rachel/Area 51 and the NTTR is very very high on my list. With that in mind, I plan to venture out in the next year or so, sooner if I can manage it. I am excited to climb Tikaboo Peak and stargaze. Can you see the
Milky Way there? That's something we are sorely missing in Ohio because we have so many people and there are city lights everywhere. I really want to see a clear night sky!
Anyways, I am grateful for your info and reassurances, I will be looking through your previous posts.

Warmest regards,
Ellie

In Reply to: Re: Area 51 Still Worth Visiting? & Some 90s Nostalgia posted by n01_b4_flash on May 29, 2024 at 7:01:09 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: