The bigger story (bigger than the raid!)

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on November 17, 2022 at 18:06:15 PST:

So, I met with an attorney this afternoon. And what I learned is truly incredible, and a much bigger story than the raid of my homes. What was done to me and my girlfriend, two unarmed, innocent senior citizens, is apparently totally within the law. Yes, you read that right. I cannot wrap my head around it myself.

The federal government has the right to harass and traumatize random citizens that are not accused of any crime. Kick in their doors, manhandle them and take whatever they want from them. Said citizens have no rights whatsoever to reimbursement of their damages, return of their property or compensation for the trauma they were subjected to. Now THAT is a story, and I fully intend to use the current media attention to shine a little light on that. In the meantime, any lawyer out there who feels qualified and capable of taking on the government? I want to hear from you! webmaster@dreamlandresort.com

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: