Re: Updating page "Secret U.S. Aircraft Projects at Groom Lake"

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Pod (Member since 04/14/2021) on April 29, 2022 at 9:52:11 PST:

It is not that unusual. I don't think they are as rare as supposed. I also believe that sometimes as advanced as some of these craft are they may not have met targets for range, speed, stealth. My sighting of two unacknowledged aircraft in 1989 (not on any list that I ever saw) has not been declassified either and those aircraft could hover silently at low altitude. Jim Goodall had heard they were testing those "VS/TOL prototypes" in the midwest and Michigan. Many years later another person sighted the same aircraft near the Pine Barrens of New Jersey performing some of the same tricks they pulled in Minnesota years earlier. So while the list here is out of date and the projects involved may or may not be continuing know that the defense contractors of the world haven't remained stagnant. As far as aircraft on the list - I've heard of the F-121 Sentinel also referred to as "Centennial" and/or "Program 100" which would fit with "Centennial". It seems that some of the program names are conveyed verbally from person to person and it's easy to mangle something you thought you heard and take it as gospel. There were a few others too where verbal things like "Tier III" (drone) became "TR-3" (impossible antigravity craft).

In Reply to: Re: Updating page "Secret U.S. Aircraft Projects at Groom Lake" posted by Q-nimbus on April 29, 2022 at 9:33:50 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: