Re: Lincoln County SO body cam trespassing

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on April 13, 2022 at 10:59:38 PST:

There actually is a guard shack at GL Rd, less than a mile inside the perimeter. It is hidden behind a hill. The attached link has some photos.

As I said in the past, I have done a few things in my early years of exploring Area 51 that I am not particularly proud of. What does a stunt like this reveal about Area 51, its history or its current projects? Even if you make it past the outer layer of security you are still looking at 15 miles of mountains and desert before you can even see the base.

Why not invest the time in reading on this web site and a handful of others about the real Area 51. You may be surprised how much info is readily available without breaking any laws or distracting base security from doing their job: keeping the secrets of Area 51 from falling into the hands of our enemies.

But then, I don't think the people that make and publish these videos are interested in the real story of Area 51 at all. They are simply looking for clicks.

Attached link: The Guard Shack on Groom Lake Road

In Reply to: Re: Lincoln County SO body cam trespassing posted by Joe on April 13, 2022 at 10:08:38 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: