Re: Supplies

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Art Bell (Member since 03/16/2022) on March 29, 2022 at 15:56:09 PST:

Thanks Joerg!

Could you tell me any more about folks being cleared to drive on-base? I've been at the main security gate by Rachel when folks in white SUVs drive themselves in, do you think that's just a matter of status? Some folks get to drive in, some don't? And do you think the folks who ARE able to drive in just sorta drive right into the base proper?

I fixate on this type of stuff because I feel that wether or not people are able to drive directly into the base would say a little about what it's like to actually BE there. To elaborate, I'm still wondering if anyone is allowed to actually walk around between buildings, park their car and walk to where they need to go. Can one walk to Sam's Place or Slater Lake? When secret stuff happens in the open (on the runway for example) do they just 'lock everything down' and keep people inside? Part of me feels like it's hard to imagine people walking from a building on-base, out into the open to the control tower off the runway, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it's as simple as that, either. I've heard stories about employees hiking into the hills around the base to go hunting during off-time, or exploring the Sheehan mine, and that kinda stuff would be illuminating to me because it would mean that people at the base are allowed to walk around freely, to some extent.

In Reply to: Re: Supplies posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 29, 2022 at 15:41:54 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: