Re: Wanting to debunk someones story

Message posted by Scott Cook on September 28, 2019 at 11:14:42 PST:

I just got a chance to speak with one of the three. Just to clarify, this didnt happen just a few weeks ago this happened back in June before the Raid Area 51 thing started. So the story I got out of one of the other guys was that they thought the boarder was 15 miles in but after 5 or so they flew past a sign then they saw a truck coming towards them they found a wide enough spot in the road to flip around and they booked it out. They were stopped by ‎Lincoln County, arrested and taken and booked and released with a fine and an order to never return. The sheriff had even allowed one of them to drive the car into Alamo. Guess before the whole Raid thing they accepted trespassers out there just a fact of life of a small town sheriff. So the truth behind their little trip was they maybe went 50 yards past the sign. Once things cool down out that way I am going to go out and get a picture of the sign so I can show them what they missed.

In Reply to: Re: Wanting to debunk someones story posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 27, 2019 at 23:32:30 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]