Re: Wanting to debunk someones story

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on September 27, 2019 at 23:32:30 PST:

Well, Cattle Spring is just that. A spring and a corral for cattle that goes back to the pre-1984 days when the base perimeter was expanded to include this area.

As for the "somewhat mysterious facility" I noticed it years ago, but never really got anywhere trying to figure out what it is. You can see it from the Back Gate area but due to the distance you can't see more than on GE. It does not seem to have changed since the earliest GE image in 2006. There are power lines to it from the base. The power lines end there, so they were installed for this facility. There is a faint trail from it up to Bald Mountain but the terrain there is too steep for it to be a road. Bald Mountain is serviced by helicopter. I do not see power poles from the site further up to Bald Mountain. The site has one heck of a view of the northern Emigrant Valley but not of Area 51. The main building is about 10x18ft. About the size of a smaller communications repeater building. And that is pretty much where I am at with it.

In Reply to: Re: Wanting to debunk someones story posted by Roger M. on September 27, 2019 at 22:17:13 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]