Podcast interview with Peter Merlin

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Matt (Member since 03/10/2024) on September 07, 2024 at 16:34:26 PST:

Hi, everyone!

I’m Matt, an avid lurker, occasional poster, and co-host of the Secrets and Spies podcast. Earlier this year, I was lucky to welcome Peter Merlin on the show to discuss his epic book about everyone’s favorite secret base. The work he, Joerg, and many of you do to publicly document the true history of Groom Lake (or at least as much as you can from the wrong side of the green door) before it’s buried under the desert or at the back of an Air Force filing cabinet is important, and it was a pleasure to use the podcast to help spread a little more recognition of that work.

We’re reairing Peter’s interview this weekend, and I thought I’d share it here in case anyone’s interested in starting DREAMLAND or recently finished and would like to hear the author talk about it. Our conversation was geared more toward a general audience but, in the podcast’s upcoming season, I’d like to do episodes with experts focused on the NGAD and FME that’ll get a lot wonkier for all of you here on DLR.

I hope you’ll check it out and enjoy.

Many thanks to Joerg for graciously permitting me a moment to hawk my wares to the fine folks of the forum, and to Peter for tolerating my questions!

Attached link: The Secret History of Area 51 with Peter Merlin - Secrets & Spies Podcast

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: