Re: B-21 spotted in California?

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Mike (Member since 04/06/2024) on April 06, 2024 at 16:49:34 PST:

In 1973 I myself Mike and two friends, Larry and Cathy were driving southbound on I-5 somewhere near Bakersfield, California one Sunday evening. We had been in San Francisco attending the filming of the Grateful Movie that October weekend. I was driving my Blue 1967 Plymouth Satellite. It was a clear starry night around 9-ish I think. And we were stone cold sober, responsible drivers that night.

I first spotted what looked like a single bright light—way off in the distance to the west. I thought maybe it was a train head light? It was in an area of chaparral, flat land more or less with the rolling hills to the west way off. Anyway, as it approached I kept my eye on it, after about ten minutes of this head light looking thing now flying slowly closer. At this point we thought it was a UFO. I later drew a picture of it, and showed it to friends for years.

Decades later at times I felt it resembled some pictures I’ve seen of Stealth aircrafts. But today it very very very much remembers images I’ve seen in recent days of what’s said to be the B21. Except it was not white, it was black. But I digress: It had red and green running lights underneath, was flying very slow as our path’s crossed that night at the freeway just south of an overpass. By now we were all gaping. Though it was dark out, you could still make out its flat, wide yet curved winged triangle shape with the curved cockpit on top. Oddly, also due to its shape, appeared to be flying backwards? with the front wide, and more pointed at the back. Considering the direction is was flying, it may have been maneuvering in reverse so to speak. It was moving slow now kind of warbling as it lifted and kind of jumped over the freeway.

We had quickly pulled over to the side of the road, jumped out of the car. It then just took off like a bat outa hell going due east. By then we were jumping up and down, it’s a UFO!

What was also striking was that it made no discernible sound over that of some other cars passing by on the freeway. I will never forget the experience. Anyway, we got back in the car, feeling very special to have seen it, and off we went heading back home to Sunset Beach. There was a sign post just ahead that read Los Angeles 215 miles. Our friend Cathy, who to our amusement had become a Scientologist at the time, later wrote to L Ron Hubbard and asked his opinion. To which he apparently wrote back, “Its one of ours.” So that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. What an interesting and unforgettable experience.

In Reply to: B-21 spotted in California? posted by Altner on April 05, 2024 at 14:25:18 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: