Re: Looking for particular Area 51 show

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by n01_b4_flash (Member since 01/29/2012) on December 29, 2023 at 13:06:15 PST:

It was probably 2010-2012 as it was roughly the same time I began my interest in Groom and Area 51. The document was produced by one of the major channels, like History Channel or Discovery. I believe it was posted online(youtube) at one point and one of the original Interceptors - Norio Hayakawa - referred to it in his post. The document was later deleted off a web and I lost track of it all the way to present day. Still cannot locate it. I remember one time Peter Merlin produced a list of TV programmes and documents on the Area 51 subject and it might have been there but I seem to remember I searched the document basing on the Peter's list back then and couldn't find it as well. There is slight possibility I misremembered something and my description may not be fully accurate.

In Reply to: Re: Looking for particular Area 51 show posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 29, 2023 at 11:55:06 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: