Re: Peter Merlin's new Area 51 book

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by jklier (Member since 07/22/2001) on December 27, 2023 at 7:50:40 PST:

Wow, that's really good customer service. I ordered mine on black friday. I had a choice between Amazon fulfillment and a small bookstore for the same price. I like supporting the small businesses but it was a mistake in this case. The first shipment went to the wrong address, not just down the street but to a different part of the country. It took three days for them to respond and another week to send another book. They refused to upgrade the shipping due to the error. When I got the book it was shipped with a thin layer of bubble wrap for protection, that's all. The corners were banged up and one cover had a slight bend. The gave me 10% back but I'm still working on getting an exchange but I'm afraid they'll just ship it back the same way. I'd return it and order direct from Amazon but since I got it at a black friday discount I'd have to pay full price for the new order. Might be worth it.

In Reply to: Re: Peter Merlin's new Area 51 book posted by NotTelling on December 26, 2023 at 23:57:45 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: