A book is about to be published

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by mj (Member since 12/04/2023) on December 04, 2023 at 13:50:34 PST:

Hi, I hope I am not violating subject matter. I work for a publishing consultant, we advise publishers and agents. A writer has written a book that has every legal department in publishing and talent freaking out. He is an excellent, literary writer, who has written a book involving test pilots and a psychiatrist. It is a true story, supposedly, that the writer promised to publish when someone died. It involves things none of us know anything about; 'restricted access programs' etc, and we have come to learn without saying it he has written about area 51. We hired a defense department analyst who read it and freaked out about engine technology, even fuel tech., and 'things nobody is supposed to know anything about.' The writer's agents aren't repping this, and his publishers are scared, but he apparently has some serious lawyers, so he is doing it--anybody heard of John Turley?
Does anybody have any interest in helping us? They are talking about publishing, anonymously, this week.p.s.it takes place around 1999, and right now. Which, if you read the story, current events have conspired to the publishing of the book.
Sorry if we have bothered. Thank you.

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title: