Re: New Trip Report: Cancelled Test at Groom after base's UH-60 spots me on Tikaboo!

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by n01_b4_flash (Member since 01/29/2012) on November 30, 2023 at 8:41:48 PST:

Tikaboo is located on a public land that means everyone can sit over there. I'm fully aware of restrictions to the land so I would never consider crossing the line.

Directions and location of Tikaboo is something everyone can dig up, independent of one's nationality. I would never divide that particular factor, unless you are against of foreiginers looking at US base?.. if so, then, my home country is no longer(and actually never has been) a part of Russia, Ukraine or any 'sensitive' Eastern European countries of the past sp I have no other intentions than just watching and realising my hobby.

It's interesting that World today is concentrated so much on doubts to someone else. People by years were watching movements of military and were focused on that particular Air Force location... just because everyone here is interested in modern technology and new stuff. That is nowhere close to having bad intensions or habits or treating against anyone or any government.

Just relax, and watch the skies, there is a beautiful landscape from Tikaboo, let alone military ops. If Tikaboo is on public land then it means Air Force and government agrees for anyone up there, in other scenerio they would just grab that land too as it happened it the past with White Sides and Freedom Ridge.

In Reply to: Re: New Trip Report: Cancelled Test at Groom after base's UH-60 spots me on Tikaboo! posted by MrThawne on November 30, 2023 at 6:22:32 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: