Re: My considered verdict on the DREAMLAND book

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by TacitBlue1973 (Member since 11/08/2023) on November 08, 2023 at 11:30:58 PST:

Thanks Joerg, It's nice to finally join. Years ago I was on the Key Aviation forum and got talking with a former Apache pilot who was looking for a few videos, Boeing had just done Bird of Prey and along with a few other pieces from my own collection he sent me the revised copy of Curtis Peeble's "Dark Eagles". It kinda got me back into the actual history aspect of the place vs the X-Files tangential rabbit holes. I'd collected a bunch of things myself off open sources and didn't even know what had haha. I had a copy of the presentation Dan Vanderhorst did in lieu of Dick Thomas did back 2003 for Tacit Blue and flateric on SPF had been looking for it since 2009. So it's funny, how a random somebody can absent-mindedly find gold nuggets that surface out of the blue years later.

In Reply to: Re: My considered verdict on the DREAMLAND book posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on November 08, 2023 at 10:52:46 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: