Re: Beale, Guam and the RQ-180

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by noskcaJ (Member since 09/21/2022) on September 21, 2023 at 18:35:26 PST:

Fantastic post thanks for sharing! I also had very similar wonderings about the RQ-180 or P-ISR. Theres another building at Beale just north of the hangar you are referring to, I believe its where the tankers used to park, but there is a fence around it and a tent aswell. Is that a hangar too? Another note about that hangar at Beale is that the T-38's and subsequent tent hangars for them moved down at around the same time the new fuel tank popped up.

I hadn't even thought of the Northwest field but now that you mention it, that could certainly be a possibility. There are also some fairly interesting drone bases in Africa that could be a possibility as well.

A side question: Idk if Smythers is reading this but if you are... you mentioned that "all it needs to do to get a peek is to dip a wing". Does that mean any sensor or camera is located on the top instead of on the planes belly?

In Reply to: Beale, Guam and the RQ-180 posted by Skeet on September 21, 2023 at 14:51:06 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: