Re: OT: Donations

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on August 26, 2023 at 12:12:24 PST:

Thank you my friend for your kind words and for your support and friendship over many years.

Running Dreamland Resort is a labor of love for me. But I also have to pay the bills. This month alone I spent over $200 on repairing the Goldfield ADSB receiver. Without that receiver, and my receiver in Rachel, you all would not be able to see most of the traffic in the ranges, Janets landing at Groom and TTR etc.

Next month the annual hosting renewal for DLR is due to the tune of $240. The list goes on...

When I removed all ads from DLR years ago I took a chance relying on donations. This has worked very well but lately it has been a struggle to make the goal. If it had not been for a handful of good friends and generous supporters stepping up last minute we would not have made the very modest monthly goal of $250.

If you enjoy DLR, particularly if you enjoy our discussion forum, please consider a monthly donation to help keep DLR online.

And finally a big Thank You to those who have been supporting DLR over the years, helping all of us share our interest and passion for Area 51, Black Projects and military aviation in general.

In Reply to: OT: Donations posted by Blade75769 on August 26, 2023 at 8:09:01 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: