Re: B-21 update from NG's K.Warden

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by n01_b4_flash (Member since 01/29/2012) on July 29, 2023 at 5:06:42 PST:

Yes, seeking around and reading is what most would do and likely do. I highly respect your posts, opinions and personally never ever put them to undermine or discredit, I know it's on my side to do the puzzle work but I think most users just don't know where to look to find. For civilians it's difficult to do the puzzle work even, as without knowledge you just don't know what bit mix with another to get it right. I think that's why people may seen dubious about the content shared and they need physical proof.

As said, I like the content you shares and I'm always happy to read any response or answer from you to have a food for thoughts and do the puzzle work for my possibly limited researches.

I'm the one who can't wait to see the declassification of the Lockheed's high speed asset. I keep my fingers crossed for it hapenning this year, I hope!

In Reply to: Re: B-21 update from NG's K.Warden posted by Smythers on July 29, 2023 at 4:38:59 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: