Re: Is The Tooth related to this in any way?

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by n01_b4_flash (Member since 01/29/2012) on April 08, 2023 at 4:16:36 PST:

@Smythers

Some watercooler talk on my part too...

"I used to do a lot of hunting and shooting in Scotland in the late 1980's early 1990's and if I was out at night we had access to anti radiation suites and covers. What I saw on the West Coast of Scotland was something I could not explain or identify - a very fast moving dart shaped craft. Slightly bigger than a F111. It went from 0 to gone, out over the sea in about 3 seconds. Virtually same place consecutive nights - no moon. "

"saw it from the side, I would have probably have dismissed it as a F111 - apart from no tail fin"

"Very small or negligible fin
Because I had seen a lot of F111's from various views and you get a feel for how large a plane is

If it had been a F111 then it would have had its wings out at that altitude - and I have seen how fast F111's travel when they need to climb after take off - and it is no where near as fast as the object I observed

As the F111 was roughly the same size and shape with wings swept I can see why they would fly them in the same areas..."

Was it she? The timeline fits well(even with a rough time of the Soviet Union fall) and comparision to the F111 size and dimensions seems match with what you said. Was it she then? *chills*

In Reply to: Re: Is The Tooth related to this in any way? posted by Smythers on April 07, 2023 at 15:01:07 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: