Re: Tom Mahood's Other Hand website down?

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Mark Dahn (Member since 07/27/2010) on February 09, 2023 at 1:17:13 PST:

I just checked and it's back up, which I was very happy to see. Tom is a wonderful and very witty writer and I've been a fan of his work since those very early, heady days of the Interceptors. The Hunt For 928 is an absolute classic. On his Other Hand site, I can also highly recommend his articles about Dr. Albert Michelson’s speed of light measurements conducted in the 20s & 30s, including Tom's visits to several remote locations in the mountiains north of LA to find traces of equipment used in the experiments. Fascinating and little known scientific history. Only Tom could make that interesting and entertaining to a complete science doofus like me. I am really surprised that he hasn't posted anything about someone finally finding the remains of the German tourist who went missing in Joshua Tree years ago since he had been heavily involved in the search for many years. Lots of great reading about many diverse topics on his site, so check it out while you can!

In Reply to: Tom Mahood's Other Hand website down? posted by Pod on February 07, 2023 at 7:11:32 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: