Re: Well played Northrop, well played

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Night Stalker (Member since 05/22/2020) on December 07, 2022 at 0:06:30 PST:

There would also be advantages from a cost point of view, if you were able to use the same air frame but with different payloads / mission types.

And there is definitely something up with those windows. I haven't has time to play about in photoshop with them myself yet.

The image here outside, the cockpit windows as Smythers says look matt black and painted on. You can tell there is no depth to them, as if layers of glass, and a cockpit behind, it's too flush. "Dead behind the eyes" because there is nothing behind them.

I would say the one in the hangar appears to have either a reflection added but it looks like a reflective film has been placed on, to give the persception of it being glass. I also see a ghostly figure in Victorian-era dress shouting in the left window.

The side windows really are bizarre as you can't see them being of much use given their position and angle.

What it reminds me of are the mobile phones of the 90s which has infra-red and a small dark red bit on the side which was the IR port. Although, I'm sure we're not looking at a modern day equivalent.

In Reply to: Re: Well played Northrop, well played posted by Zorro on December 06, 2022 at 20:05:39 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: