Open letter to the FBI

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on December 03, 2022 at 11:27:46 PST:

A month ago today, your agents raided my homes and seized about $20k worth of equipment. In the process they caused over $5k in damage. Since then I have not been able to get in touch with the agent in charge. But I am sure your analysts have realized by now that there is no smoking gun and that your fishing expedition came up empty. The honorable thing to do now would be to apologize, return my items and reimburse me for my damage. But I know that is not going to happen. At the very least I expect you to provide a copy of the much needed data on my hard drive in a timely manner. Without that data I am crippled in pretty much any conceivable way. I have some ideas how I might be able to speed this up, but I want to make one last effort to resolve this amicably.

Why am I posting this here? Because despite my best efforts I have not heard back from the FBI and I have no idea whether my messages even reach anyone in charge. This forum, as many others, is monitored and I hope this will be forwarded to someone who has the common decency to do the right thing.

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: