Re: Some material removed

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Q-nimbus (Member since 08/20/2020) on November 06, 2022 at 16:08:04 PST:

The aerial pictures taken by Gabe are gone. They did show something very interesting, if you know what to look for. Indirect evidence that points to a big program. But if I can figure it out, than many others will have figured it out before me. Of course the Russians and especially the Chinese with whole spy agencies devoted to find out about this stuff will have found about it out a long, long time ago.

While I’m sure many foreign intelligence agencies quickly scan through this website from time to time, this site is not used to collect intel about Area 51.

The only thing that is really useful to a foreign intelligence agency on this site is the information on how to get to Tikaboo peak. And I’m sure their agents have been there many times already.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; the only ones the US military is keeping secrets from are it’s taxpayers.

In Reply to: Some material removed posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on November 05, 2022 at 9:37:09 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: