Re: UAP Calvine 1990 mystery photo found... along with the video of investigation

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Night Stalker (Member since 05/22/2020) on August 20, 2022 at 0:05:52 PST:

Although registering to post here a couple years back, i've lurked from the beginning.

Never in that time did I think a link to The Courier website would ever appear on these pages.

Calvine is only 40 mins or so up the road from here. I remember reading about this sighting years ago, and then seeing the photo copy image. Never thought that it would see the light of day.

Certainly looks the most real of the many images over the years. That hasn't stopped it being claimed otherwise. Still, i think there has to be acceptance that something of an unusual shape can fly, something different to the norms. Just have to look at the 70s and 80s designs of Have Blue, Tacit Blue, F-117 and B-2.

20 years since Bird of Prey was declassified. It would be nice to think another demonstator / proof of concept at the very least from a similar 90s time period may yet be given up. Though as with Bird of Prey, I'd inagine it will happen only if the tech has become common place or superceeded.

In Reply to: UAP Calvine 1990 mystery photo found... along with the video of investigation posted by SpeedFanatic on August 12, 2022 at 15:00:28 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: