Re: Scanner audio uploads discontinued

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Q-nimbus (Member since 08/20/2020) on July 29, 2022 at 2:15:47 PST:

While I respect your decision of course, I do not think it makes any difference. America’s adversaries do not listen to open frequencies as there is nothing for them to learn anything critical or sensitive from; otherwise they wouldn’t be talking on open frequencies. Even encrypted or scrambled frequencies aren’t that secure.

The things they are after are not broadcasted on UHF frequencies but are stored on hard drives in the form of data and photo’s on people’s phones. For that reason I would be stunned if employees at Groom Lake are allowed to take their personal phones with them - but it wouldn’t surprise me if they were.

The GRU and especially the Guoanbu have infinitely better resources available than Dreamland Resort. Whatever is flying out there, the Chinese and Russians know. They’ll even have pictures.

Believe me when I say that I know how intelligence agencies work. There is much more sensitive and damaging information on this very website than the audiostreams. But it doesn’t matter; it won’t be new to any intelligence agency.

Even so Joerg, you are the boss around here and this is just my opinion so I respect every decision you make. *tips hat*

In Reply to: Scanner audio uploads discontinued posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 28, 2022 at 13:31:15 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: