Re: Jerry Freeman Sees Lights at Papoose

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by blade75769 (Member since 03/31/2006) on May 10, 2022 at 19:32:11 PST:

I find Jerry's story interesting and at least plausible. People want to discredit him due to the borderline insanity of it and and the strong possibility that the crest he found outside the restricted area was a hoax. I dismiss that to an extent since there was never any proof that he had anything to do with constructing or planting the chest.

If you do believe him, it gets real interesting when you dig and realize he possibly made two hikes. This would explain the picture in front of Papoose since he supposedly left his camera on the first hike. An old timer on here named Steve Hauser claimed to have a copy of Jerry's manuscript along with pictures for the book he was going to publish. Sadly it is doubtful we can get a copy of that.

As far as the supposed lights a Papoose. Having spent the night on Tikaboo I can say without a doubt that you start seeing what you want to see and lights do weird things out there at night. I know Jerry claimed he had no interest in anything military related, but you don't go through all he supposedly did to get a picture in front a Papoose without at least having a curiosity. Maybe he mistook lights from a different location, maybe he was half hallucinating from the hike and lack of water, or maybe it was something he just decided to add to the story for whatever reason. I think the Papoose legend is interesting as a whole, but but I just find it doubtful that people have supposedly be going to a secret base there for 30+ years and there hasn't been one satelite image showing any kind of disturbance

In Reply to: Re: Jerry Freeman Sees Lights at Papoose posted by Art Bell on May 10, 2022 at 15:57:04 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: