Re: Las Vegas Locals

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Desert Shadow (Member since 05/28/2009) on April 05, 2022 at 8:24:01 PST:

Yes the great Art Bell was a true hero of mine in Pahrump. Enjoyed him very much. Things have changes since 1997. The huge lot across from the Home Depot is the staging area for different range areas. The low level dump outside of Beatty has quite a few workers who carpool from there. The majority are heading out to the range through Mercury. A bus and many white government trucks and vans leave from Pahrump daily. In my opinion The Range is very active. We are only 25 minutes or so from the Range. Art Bells wife and two children still live in Pahrump and there is a very nice bench and plaque honoring him at the Calvada pond in Pahrump. His house in impossible to miss with that incredible radio antenna that takes up an entire acre. I sure do miss him at night. Once he was not able to do shows anymore, my interest in Area 51 and the whole test site really dropped off unfortunately.

In Reply to: Re: Las Vegas Locals posted by Art Bell on April 04, 2022 at 16:14:12 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: