Re: Glenn Campbell Passing

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Scott Campbell (Member since 12/30/2021) on April 05, 2022 at 7:45:51 PST:

Thank you for this beautiful tribute to Glenn. I have been very confused in how to deal with Glenn's death. He was definitely not the kind of person that went for the sappy end of life stuff that usually goes with death. In fact he would be more like "bury me and get it over with", but I just can't do that. I have wanted to treat his life and death with more respect. I am now left with his ashes and what to do with them. I had thought about spreading them somewhere around Rachael, but after reading blogs about climbing Tikaboo, I questioned whether I would be able to do that (being the self professed couch potato Glenn spoke of). I would love your thoughts for something this summer. Nothing too sappy, but maybe something to get "his people" together to tell tales. I hope to hear from all of you. Thanks again Mike.
Scott
Glenn's "little" brother

In Reply to: Glenn Campbell Passing posted by Mike on January 23, 2022 at 13:48:58 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: