OT: Thank You!

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on March 30, 2022 at 19:25:48 PST:

I want to take a moment to thank all of you who support Dreamland Resort and our associated web sites with your donations. Your support means a lot to me and it helps keep DLR and several other web sites online and updated (see below). When I removed all ads three years ago and switched to financing the sites with donations I never thought this would work so well. Thanks to your support we made goal every month for the last three years.

As many of you will know I "inherited" the Roadrunners and Area 51 Special Projects web sites last year from their creator, Roadrunners president TD Barnes. TD and many of the Roadrunners collected a wealth of historical information on the early days of Area 51 and beyond in these sites. I spent the last 6+ months re-organizing and merging the two sites and there is still some work to do. But I see light at the end of the tunnel. If you have not looked at the Roadrunners site in a while please check out the attached link.

I have also been running the official Rachel web site for the last 20 years. I have always and continue to do this on my own dime, without financial support from anyone or any business in Rachel. The youtube channel with drone videos of nearby ghost towns is a very popular part of the Rachel site.

Your continued donations help with all these projects, make them possible. Thank you all for your support. If you want to help please use the button on our start page for a one time donation or to set up a monthly donation. Thank you!

Attached link: Roadrunners Internationale web site

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title: