OT: Shop online and support Dreamland Resort

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on October 23, 2021 at 11:57:48 PST:

With the Holidays around the corner, please allow me a quick reminder: If you use the attached link for your shopping on Amazon.com you help keep this web site online, updated and expanding. Simply use the link to enter the Amazon web site and then shop as you normally would.

Of course you can also use the button on our start page or at the top of this page for a donation.

A big Thank You to all our supporters. I have recently taken over two huge web sites, www.RoadrunnersInternationale.com and www.Area51SpecialProjects.com, formerly operated by the Roadrunners, the aviation pioneers that worked at Area 51 in the 1950's and 60's. This generates extra cost for me, and an immense amount of work. Ultimately I will integrate that historic material into DLR but it requires a lot of "behind the scenes" work. Your support helps make that happen for a better, bigger and even more informative version of the leading Area 51 information web site. Thank you all!

Attached link: Shop Amazon.com

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]