Re: Follow-up news story on Raid Area 51 on Rolling Stones incl. FOIA documents

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on October 23, 2021 at 11:42:34 PST:

The "automated deadly force" bit is almost certainly fabricated to make the "disclosed" documents sound more dramatic. As I said in my previous post the document is a collection of fabrication and publicly accessible documents around the "storm Area 51" event.

You pretty much listed the likely security features inside the perimeter. Add the Bald Mountain camera and the FLIR network. If these are properly employed there is no need for "kill bots" or whatever the phrase in question is meant to imply.

Besides some of the lingo, here is why I am certain that some of the document is fabricated: It includes a map of Tikaboo Valley from my web site with dozens of (from a law enforcement standpoint) completely irrelevant way points. Would they really hand out a map with unverified way points from some yahoo's web site to other agencies not familiar with the area?

They also used information about the Rachel cell site from my web site, verbatim. Again, real law enforcement would provide information from the cell provider for such a crucial piece of the infrastructure.

Some of the geographic descriptions, such as the location of Tikaboo Peak and its access route, are plain wrong.

And lastly, several lesser known but highly important measures taken by law enforcement for the event are not mentioned at all. I am sure there is more if I were to look more closely.

Oh yes, some of the info was taken from meeting minutes and other information published on my "No Alienstock" web site. See attached link.

Attached link: No Alienstock in Rachel

In Reply to: Re: Follow-up news story on Raid Area 51 on Rolling Stones incl. FOIA documents posted by Scott on October 22, 2021 at 19:42:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]