Re: Get familiar with C-17 running lights at night!

Message posted by Capt Scott Cook (Member since 05/15/2018) on April 08, 2021 at 8:21:02 PST:

My front yard looks down on the runway where they test-fly C-17, C-131, KC-135s. I do say seeing a C-17 at night flying towards you really does make you take a second look. It can appear to just hang there in the air like it is hovering. I too have seen the "mothership" also known as flares, coming off the Yakima Firing Range at night. We almost had a mass hysteria one evening in the small town of George. It was the 4th of July and the fireworks ended and over the mountain came 12 lights that seemed to just hang there or very slow drift off to the Northeast. I read a bit from the site National UFO Reporting Center, and it's really funny some of the things people come up with. My favorite was from someone reporting a large UFO over a lake in Western Washington. It amazed me that the report came out about the same time the TV The 4400 cam out.

In Reply to: Get familiar with C-17 running lights at night! posted by Smythers on April 07, 2021 at 13:26:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]