Re: Week in Rachel

Message posted by NVBOB on August 15, 2020 at 21:02:37 PST:

Yes I did. Seemed like a long mission. I believe he came up on dreamland at 0015 and I saw him overfly Rachel at 0730. Very minimal comms. Or I was sound asleep lol. Ramrod was on every night I was there at 0015. And one test, F35, at 0600ish one morning RTB to Edwards.
I knew the 117s have been out more and I had a hunch we might see one. Very surprised to see 4. And it was a stroke of luck. We had to leave Rachel in enough time to get to Tonopah for my son's school work. I stopped at Tonipah Station so we could plug in and fire up his computer and have some AC. It was as the tanker was cleared by Nellis Track to get his receivers. I heard Knifht and got excited. Then I heard Mig and assumed I was wrong g. The very clearly Knight 1 said he and 2 were departing to the east low. We heard them and looked around and saw them. Then Knoght 3 and 4 departed. Couldn't believe it. Sure enough 2 more appeared. So cool.

In Reply to: Re: Week in Rachel posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 15, 2020 at 20:26:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]