Re: Northrop's Tejon Ranch RCS Facility

Message posted by Chadbro on June 17, 2020 at 16:05:11 PST:

I work in Solar and was down there working on months long install project in Mojave. One of our local hires said that’s where the UFO’s lived. I don’t believe in such nonsense but humored him anyways. He was adamant that this was a ufo base for aliens visiting earth and wanted to take me there.. One day after work we went alien hunting but all we found were jack rabbits and cow dung. We came across some interesting signs warning there was cyanide devices for cattle control in the area. Thought that was weird cause my dad raised cattle and we never had anything like that on his farm. So I started looking around for these cattle devices and found several can’s the size of a 5 gallon bucket buried underground with the top sticking out. They didn’t look like cyanide devices but more like a sensor of some kind, maybe monitoring movement of cattle or possibly people? Had time to kill the next day so I went back with a borrowed mountain bike and rode around the area looking for more. That’s when the helicopter showed up and I almost pooped my pants. Almost! For a facility that appears to be closed why would there be that much surveillance? Never found any aliens or UFO’s but I did get the heeby jeebies once or twice.

In Reply to: Re: Northrop's Tejon Ranch RCS Facility posted by casper_n on June 17, 2020 at 15:22:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]