Re: Whats up with WWW206?

Message posted by Capt Scott Cook on April 09, 2020 at 8:02:14 PST:

My father grew up with a guy that went on to work in flight testing in the private sector. He stated one time that he would board a flight out of Las Vegas, he would never confirm that it was a JANET flight, the implication was there..he would just never confirm that. Routinely they would fly out somewhere and the aircraft would circle somewhere for a while before landing. It was implied that they didn't want them to know where it was they were going or how long they had been in the air. It was my dad's belief that he worked on the SR-71 project and possibly the F117. He primarily worked with radar detection and worked with the reversed engineering of captured or "donated" aircraft. He was famous for always saying I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. His wife for many years thought that he worked just a few blocks away at Nellis and would have projects that kept him there overnight many times. These are just stories that he would tell my dad. No way to confirm his stories.

In Reply to: Whats up with WWW206? posted by PrimeTime on April 09, 2020 at 7:40:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]