Re: Cessna near Papoose lake?

Message posted by Peter on April 01, 2020 at 12:43:52 PST:

I posted the following at r/rbi (Reddit Bureau of Investigation), a forum for amateur investigations. Note that I did not mention DLR or the Area 51 connection and left details vague. Most of the threads on r/rbi involve identifying hit and run vehicle license plates from poor surveillance photos, or tracking down long-lost friends, but I figure there might be some useful tips. I'll post any that I might get.

"A discussion on a non-Reddit forum led to some intriguing information regarding corporate activities associated with a building in a semi-rural part of Texas. It's a windowless metal structure about 100 feet long and about 40 feet wide. While at first it looks like a storage building for farm machinery or something of that nature, it has no loading docks and no garage-type doors, just ordinary doors. Google Street View shows more than 60 cars parked in front of the building and filling the lot to capacity. Land records show that the building's owner is a limited liability company (LLC) with an address in a rather rundown office building located in a downscale New York suburb.
No fewer than 57 or 58 corporations and LLC's list the Texas building as their address. Not one of them has a website or any other online presence and their names are all generic-sounding things that give no hints as to the nature of their business. As with most corporations and LLC's, their registration documents as filed with the Texas corporate registration authorties say that they are authorized to perform any legal business activities rather than specifying particular activities.
All of these businesses seem to be controlled by two brothers who live in a Texas city 100 miles away from the building in question. There's a magazine article online discussing one of the brothers' leadership in community activities, but it makes no mention of his business activities.
While this is more a matter of curiosity than anything else, is there any readily available way to uncover more information as to just what's going on in that nondescript building with the full parking lot?"

In Reply to: Cessna near Papoose lake? posted by Jester25 on March 29, 2020 at 15:46:27 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]