Re: Cessna near Papoose lake?

Message posted by Duke on April 01, 2020 at 7:14:01 PST:

The information required probably varies from state to state. If I was really interested in finding out about that LLC/address, I'd put on a full court press with local and state agencies for public domain information through FOIA requests. I start with local police and fire to see if they've ever responded to calls there, and if so request copies of their reports. I'd ask the county auditor for property tax records and if there are any
devices that require certification of calibration. From the Texas EPA, I'd ask for any records on toxic chemicals/processes the firms there are certified to use. The attorney general could provide information on complaint or charges filed. Hell, I'd probably even contact the local better business bureau and chamber of commerce to see what they have on them.

The point is to get creative in mining all the official public domain information available, and putting together a mosaic. Might not turn up anything, but then again you might get enough to make some educated guesses about what goes on there.

In Reply to: Re: Cessna near Papoose lake? posted by Peter on March 31, 2020 at 17:29:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]