Could the Federal Aviation Administration have access to a map with names of buildings in area 51?

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Nicholas W. on January 26, 2020 at 18:29:54 PST:

On the app store there is an app called "B4UFLY". Essentially letting people know where they are allowed to fly their drones. However, if you use the map to have a look at area 51 it shows names and labels over buildings in Area 51. Even the Front and Back gate's have names like "New Guard Shack(2011) and "Communications Building -- (Building 998)". When I checked the building's next to Groom Lake I found a lot of buildings that where simply named things like Hangar 8 or Hangar 18. However some where more specific like "Vehicle Maintenance Building" and "Electric Switching Station". A very odd discover I found was a building by the Baseball court called "Sam's Place, Gym and Swimming Pool". Ill include a link to this strange app so I can get some opinions on this. In order to see the labels you have to click on the button in the top right corner and scroll to the bottom. Then enable Satellite Street.

Attached link:


Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]