Area 51 employment story.

Message posted by Christian on November 30, 2019 at 13:57:49 PST:

I work at a large mine north of the TTR. They just hired a new safety officer which moved from a small town in Illinois. His sister, and brother in law both work in his words to me not the test site, but area 51. They both met in the Airforce, and have been working at area 51 for 20 years. The reason this guy moved to Nevada, and why I believe what he says. He was a preacher for most of his adult life, but had a falling out. I didn't want to ask why, but I think his wife died. He was promised a job at the test site so he sold his home in Illinois, and moved to Vegas. While he was a minister he traveled all over the world preaching. He waited 2 months on the test site to start him working. Then he received a letter saying they were sorry, but they couldn't employ him. It was due to him traveling all over the world, and they couldn't confirm all the places he has been. I've heard from others that their background check is thouro, and he told me he spent days sending them documents. He has been slowly telling me more about his sister, and brother in law working at area 51. They work 7 on 7 off,fly janet to, and from, and while there they eat like a king. Their home away from home is just as comfortable, and they both just love their jobs. For those of you that live in Vegas you have undoubtedly met someone that works at the test site, and a couple that say area 51. I always wonder with the ones that tell me area 51, but I truly know this guy is not lying. Just imagine that you were promised a great job, and sold your house. Then getting told we cant verify where you've been sorry.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]